The Missouri Coalition of Diaper Banks has the following primary responsibilities:
- Ensure families and individuals in Missouri have the diapers and period supplies needed to live a life of dignity in our respective communities
- Advocate for policies and laws that help families and individuals afford basic need items
- Collaborate on an awareness campaign during National Diaper Need Awareness Month
- Share best practices, policies, and procedures with one another to help strengthen our individual diaper banks
- Annually, organize an advocacy day at the Missouri State Capitol to raise awareness of diaper banks and diaper need
How to get assistance
If you are struggling with diaper need or period poverty, there are eight diaper banks in Missouri to assist you. View the locations to see where the closet's diaper bank is to you.